Tell Me A Little About Yourself | 50 Tough Job Interview Questions: 100 Sample Answers Model




“Tell Me A Little About Yourself” What are you going to interact with the question?


How to deal the question tell me a little about yourself: job question and answer sample models

Hello, my name Michael, I'm here to share with you the job interview question and answer models.

Job Interview Quiz


What do you think the correct answer to this question "What Do You Look For In A Job?"?

In my today's article, you will learn how to deal with the interview, which the interviewer will throw up the job applicant candidate for:


 "Please, Tell Me A Little About Yourself"


This sentence “Tell me a little about yourself” is often used as the opening question, because of that, therefore, please make sure you have enough words to respond to the question till last for one minute or two.

It would say if the first answer went well, the rest following one would be easier.

However, in order to make your answer go into their consequence of topics, you should focus on the four subjects below:


1. Your Early Year
  • Name
  • Age
  • Place of birth
2. Your Education
  • Latest degree
  • Major in
  • Year of completion
  • College/University
3. Your Work History
  • Company name
  • Beginning and Ending Year
  • Job title
  • Job description; Task and Responsibility
4. Recent Career Experience
  • Company name
  • Beginning and Ending Year
  • Job title
  • Job description; Task and Responsibility

Here we go into the sample answers:


"My name is Michael Leng, 45, I was born in Los Angeles, USA."


"I hold a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management from Cornell University in 1992."


"I have worked for the Hilton Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand for 8 years from 1992-2000 as a front office manager."


"My responsibilities are in the customer satisfaction encouraging, welcome guests and foster services to customer’s expectation, prepare daily & end monthly revenue report and circulate to all Head of Department (HOD’S)"


"Currently, I work at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York, as a Director of room Division."


"I manage Housekeeping and Front Office, checking hotel rooms to ensure standards and control of expenditures as well as budgets set to comply with the Hotel’s policy."


"I'm serviced-mined. I like the hospitality business"


Those above the states for the reply to the request sentence such as "Tell Me A Little About Yourself.".

Please kindly revise or change any sentence/word to meet your requirement.

Job Interview Answer

 a. With my direct experience in this position, so I can get things done efficiently.

 b. I prefer a job that it is not much pressure.

 c. My ideal job is that I can come to work in my casual dress like jeans.


Click!: What Do You Look For In A Job? Check the answer.
Link recommended👉 : Excel Tips & Shortcuts
Link recommended👉 : English Number In Words

Wish you have a good job, great paying.

Bye,

Thanks for reading.

Posted by:Michael Leng


I've known, then I've grown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"What Can You Do For Us That Some Else Can’t?" | 50 Tough Job Interview Questions Examples

What Do You Look For In A Job? | 50 Tough Job Interview Questions Sample Answers Models