"What Can You Do For Us That Some Else Can’t?" | 50 Tough Job Interview Questions Examples



"What Can You Do For Us That Some Else Can’t?" How to answer this question



Here, in this question, let us say the right is your hand. You can take this chance presenting all of your abilities and/or any talents you have.





What you should say:

  • Tell them what you have succeeded in your past record about your works. 
  • Talk about your particular skills, which are helping your jobs being done well.
  • Mention your individual ability(s) such as your second language command: English, French, Japanese, Chinese, German...
  • Say about your daily and/or incident problems solving by your experience, knowledge and abilities. 

It comes to your turn to respond some answers to them.

What are you going to reply in term making them (Interviewers) never look you in negative attitude?

Never mind, I myself have gathered and written some sample answers model which are complying what you should toot to interviewers.

Pick some sentences or all of the below lines and reply to them with your full self-confidence!!!

"I have saved the transportation cost from 40% to 35% or it is around US$ 7 million in my previous logistics company."

"I have particular skills using software program to calculate the accurate result that it can be used by all relate management teams to make any decision for business plan."

"Beside my native English tongue, I can speak French fluently and fair in Japanese and Chinese."

"I have a great deal of experience in daily problem solving and I also have ability to motivate people to work and get it done very well within a time frame."


If you are with me until this line, I think now you are able to see the light at the end of the tunnel in your tough interview tasks, which perhaps you cannot even see their pictures or see it with burr?

Good luck!

Thanks for reading.

Posted by:Michael Leng



I've known, then I've grown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do You Look For In A Job? | 50 Tough Job Interview Questions Sample Answers Models

Tell Me A Little About Yourself | 50 Tough Job Interview Questions: 100 Sample Answers Model